Gears are a critical factor in the mechanical transmission.
Different complex shapes have been developed for this purpose:
- Hypoid helical bevel gears
- Helical gears with parallel shafts
- Crossed hellical gear
- Planetary or rack & pinion gears
- Spur gear
- Spur bevel gear
- Double spur gears
We manufacture customized grinding wheels for work on ridges, faces, flanks and valleys, both in conventional abrasive and in diamond and CBN. Our most common operations being:
- Continuous generation gear grinding
- Gear honing
- Cylindrical grinding of transmission shafts
- Rectified of conical gears in spiral.
The latest generation wheels of our represented 3M ™ CUBITRON ™ II are a reference in the sector.